You want to sew oilcloth / vinyl fabric?
You don't know how…
We found a few solutions over the course of our work which we would love to share with you.
* Do not sew and unstitch it will leave marks that you will not be able to repair
* You must have a good design, try out first on paper or old linen fabric.
* Do not use pins – they will make holes.
* Make all your signs / marks with sewing chalk
* Use masking tape to connect webbing
* Use paper clips or cloth peg to hold together the different parts
*** Most important use a special Teflon leg for the sewing machine so that the oil cloth will not get stuck.
You can find a great tutorial on U handbag .